Friday, May 4, 2012

I feel like a lot has changed within the last 2 months. One thing for sure is I have definatley grown and learned lot. It's hard having your life planned out and then one day something just changes that all. What are you to do?  What else can you do then to turn to your family, friends, and most importantly our God and Heavenly Father.
A few months ago I had been pondering on how I can progress and become better. Something I knew I struggled with was faith. I felt I was never put in a serious situation where I would really depend on faith but I felt like if I was, I wasn't sure how much faith I would have. So I had prayed to help me have more faith.
Well God sure has a funny sense of humor. I suddenly was put in a situation where I had to grasp on to every little bit of faith I had. And turns out I had a lot more that I thought I would. I know without a doubt in my mind that blessings and prayers are some of the most important, powerful, and amazing things ever. But you have to have faith that they are, and that they will work. You do your part and put your faith and effort and He will make up the rest. How blessed are we to have those tools!? And how blessed am I to have a father worthy to give me a blessing? I am very blessed. Although, at times I get way to down on myself I know I have a great life. Don't we all? Take a look around. Yes, we all have trials and things we could get down about but we also have so many things to be happy about. Whenever going through a trial I have always kept saying to myself "Just think of the eternal perspective.." Really though, think of the eternal perspective! Does what you are doing right now in your life matter in the long run? We need to build our relationships with one another. Grow closer to our families, cause we will be with them for eternity. Also, we need to always keep learning. I know, the girl who has taken 2 years off of school shouldn't be the one saying that, right? But I am going to school next semester, not quite sure how it'll pane it with my full time job but I am excited. Excited to learn and be progressing! That's something we need to make sure we are always doing- progressing! This week I am really gonna make plans and goals! I need some progression in my life! Haha well that is all.. Until next time!

No comments: