Friday, August 5, 2011

Scorpion hunting!

So it's that time of year again.. When all the scorpions come out. Oh wait, they are basically always out in Arizona. Well, we just seem to have a ton right now. Especially with our house being where all the groves used to be.. I am always watching where I'm walking to make sure I don't step on any scorpions.. I have stepped on 2 scorpions and some how didn't get stung but it was still scary as heck, so I'm paranoid that they will actually sting if I step on another one. I have been stung twice though when I was younger from me leaning up against them. Anyway, I'm so lucky to have great guy friends who will go scorpion hunting in my backyard.


Heres Mike and Braxton doing what boys do best with scorpions.. Torturing them. Notice that huge scorpion in the jar next to them. Ew I'm getting the hibbie jibbies just talking about scorpions. Well the grand total of scorpions we caught was 8. We actually found 11 total but couldn't get 3 of them.. Well here's to hoping I don't find those other 3 while I'm home alone.

No comments: